Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Chromed and Stainless parts!

5th Wheel handle was made out from stainless steel by my real good friend Mika Sistonen. I polished out the handle and got the spring chromed. Outcome is amazing!
 
I got new handles for Battery/Step box which I got chromed out and mounted with polished out stainless hardware.

 My CAT 3406B got its share from polished and chromed out parts. Some of the parts I polished out are Air compressor intake manifold, Aftercooler top plate and Turbo Compressor Housing. Power steering oil dipstick and many other parts got chromed.  Thanks for my good friend Larry Olsen from providing me chromed Advance Timing Unit Cone Cover, Fuel Pump Side Plate and Fuel Filter Can.
 


Air Ride Leveling valve arm and connecting rod got made out from stainless and polished out including mounting hardware. Thanks to Mika Sistonen from stainless work!
 
 
As I promised I have kept working on and customizing my W900A EXHD at side of the Screamin' Jimmy project. Above you can see some of the new features I have done for next show season and there's still more to come!

No comments: