Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hand Lettering!




I finally get rid off the temporary vinyl signs on my truck and replaced them with hand painted ones. It's been quite a since I last time did any hand lettering and I had to relearn the basics to get thise done. I should have used correct sign writters enamel paints, but instead I used normal enamel colors which doesn't have as rich color and it caused some issues when painting on top of flat black. In the end I think I did pretty ok work and managed to get out come close to the retro look I was after. Most important thing is I got the colors to match the pinstripes.


To check out new features on the truck and interior live visit at Hot Rod & Rock Show 2012 held 28th - 29th of April at Tampere, Finland!

1 comment:

market research said...

I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information. I definitely add this great post in my article section.

silicone demand